Wednesday, 2 April 2014

spring

heey readers!



spring has finally arived in holland and its like 22 degrees celcius!!! and the birds and baby animals are flying and are happy and stjuff. And me... well I'm learning french.




Jump break....


yes.. learning french. while its super hot and I could also have helped on the children farm. I mean if you've been around on my blog a little you should know that I just love animals. not the creepy way but the lovely way... uhm waevah. I mean spring is just my FAVORITE season. and nothing makes me happier then happy people and animals. and the thing is that I also love myself being happy BUT I'm not happy when I need to learn so much...
its also a thing that our french teacher gives us up SO MUCH every week we have a test (big one tomorrow) and I'm done with it. I hate it no offence though if you're french.


lets just forget about that and look at a cute pics.









this is why I love spring











xloes



No comments:

Post a Comment