Saturday, 22 March 2014

30 random facts about me


So hay... its been a while since my last blog so I decided to write something more about me. So here you go 30 random facts about me!




over to you jump break



1. I eat the leftover cake from the cup out of the cupcake cup
2. my favorite colour is rainbow
3. I hate it when my ice cream falls on the ground
4. I hate it when food gets spilled
5. I want to punch advertisers that put in the sound of an alarm clock
6. I love it when disney movies make those good songs that get stuck in your head
7. I want to learn manga
8. I hate it when people say they're busy when they aren't
9. I had one time in my entire life that I felt fresh after sleep
10. I can't stand people having pain but still have a twisted mind about creepy things
11. I secretly like my little pony
12. I don't like sushi that much
13. I don't understand why the hell dutch says 2 and 30 intsead of 30 2
14. My room is white
15. I love cats
16. if there would be unicorns on this planet I would have one
17. I have a samsung phone
18. I have a small buddha on my desk
19. I was born in Indonesia
20. I ate rice pudding for breakfast this morning
21. I think wrecking ball the song is good but miley just ruined the idea with the clip
22. Nutella is like the best chocolate like thing that exists
23. I shop at thrift stores
24. Spring is my favorite season
25. One of the things that I ate once that I still adore today are fried honey balls from Greece
26. When I'm bored I look up diys but almost never do any of them
27. I'm an assassin in my imagination
28. I love old wise people
29. I want a sphynx cat (that naked one)
30. I wear glasses



here you go 30 random facts :3


loes



No comments:

Post a Comment