Wednesday, 23 April 2014

feeling kind of handicrafty


hey you all!


I'm oooowsooooooww happy!!! FINALY vacation arrived and urmurguwd it has been a delicious time already! till now didn't do much, BUT (hehe) AS (hehe) the title might reveal I feel handicrafty. If that is a word. nope it isn't. So I basicaly have this huge (smal) bag full of clothes that i still need to well ''transform'' to something awesum.

lets do a talk haul thing cuz im pretty inspirationless...




jump to that break



first thing in that bag

its a half jean half short... that needs some work maybe now...

2

ooohw yeah! that super awesum skirt that i still need to take in..

3

a checkered pair of panties (have no idea what the freak im gonna do with that)

4

a white sweater...

5

a white shirt...



and last but not least

a super awesum tanktop with a mini skater skirt thingy thing... with some floral print. I need to take that in...




so that was my small thing hope you have a great vacation!

bye



loes





No comments:

Post a Comment