So This isn't gonna be the longest blog I ever wrote because I don't really have a religion... My parents where catholic/christian but they didn't want that no more so here is me yay. No religion or you could say athiest what you prefer, maybe even NON BELIEVER!!! but thats a bit... you know to much. I mean if I HAD to choose a religion it would be buddhism. And then you have people who would say BUT THAT ISN'T A RELIGION THAT IS A WAY OF LIVING!!! And if your still not happy I would believe in aliens okay. I mean for example it just doesn't make sense that one single person could make the whole world in one week (6 days) or anyway of that. And sinse I've been a non believer sinse I was a baby. So yeah I think you need to grow up with it a bit maybe.... and when you can think for yourself some will think idc and some will stay. And thats just for catholic and christians because I dont know much about other religions. And I'm definitely not against it like I dont really care if you believe in god or allah or all those indians or anything else.. as long as you are happy I'm happy. And if you want to pray before food thats okay like I'll wait... But if I would love a man and he wants me to wear a burka then I'm sorry for that man because I wont make myself look different for something I dont believe in. Thats NOT me.
I see that this is a bit longer...
loes
P.S. please I'm not trying to hurt anyone or any religion with this blog.This is my opinion and your opinion matters more than mine so keep that in mind
No comments:
Post a Comment