hai
So today we got our mark for math back. And like some of you know... my math isn't the best. And just before the theacher handed out my test I looked at my mark list (its called magister and its with school and stjuff) and I knew my mark was on there so looked at it. And guess what... A FREAKING 5.5!!!!!!!!! YAY!!! so I know no not the best mark ever BUT (whaha but) its a freaking sufficient! so yeah a bit happy!
I just needed to share that with the internet and everyone who red that. You're probably just being bored and reading this jawesome blog about me and my complains and happy things. yeah I've been there c;
so anyways (wow I say so so much don't you think) go on looking on boring things on the web or look up my other blog ( loesandpets.blogspot.com) or this blog or blog for yourself c:
my epic skil I know 5.5 normaly it would be a 5.4 but not this time no a 5.5
loes
No comments:
Post a Comment