haters
So I haven't been writing for like forever (a couple of weeks...) and I decided oh well im ill anyway so why not complaining about haters/b*tches/ stupid people... Yes that is totally what im gonna do when im ill! So here is a information story about haters! Enjoy!
name: haters
age: depends on how old they are most of the times around puberty
spiece: look like humans with make up or low pants (depends on age and whats in the mode)
how to live with them: pretend that there is a rainbow in front of their face
yes rainbows..! the best solution ever made! !!!! I'm just saying if there is a hater or someone that is mean to you just pretend that there is a rainbow in front of their face like we learned from spongebob
that is the best thing he ever said...(but its a meme (-.-) nobody cares about you blue text)
so be like spongebob and walk away and go to your friends (if you dont have friends thats sad make friends)
If there is a thing haters hate its that their victim doesnt care and walks away... So
Cyber haters
We all know them cyber haters. In real life they are shy and dont say anything but with their phone and laptop/computer they change to cruel monsters. They sure have their oppinion when they need it. and I'm sure when you say something in real life they are cooked and ready to serve at your diner (weird sentence) Anyway the best way to deal with them is to jus simply block them on fb or twitter idk just block or unfriend them. And when they do know how to talk in real life (it exists!) just freaking do what I spongebob said (spongebob meme).
So here you go a fast way how to talk to haters! and remember dont put you radio in the shower
loes
No comments:
Post a Comment