so when there is something i'm interested in I look it up. Like animals, when I want them (for no reason) I look up their background and convince my parents even though that usually doesnt work :c. But since there was a lot (like a lot) of videos/talks/fuzzbuzz about Hipsters I looked it up on google; How to be a Hipster. There was a whole life story on wikihow on how to become a hipster... so if you would like to become a Hipster look it up on wikihow because you will find out a lot about them....
But even though there is a lot to say about them they are kind of hippies (i guess that had influence on their name?) I mean they buy organic food, shop in thrift stores, smoke, enjoy life i guess and hate everything mainstream except for apple products. I think even though they want to stand out of the croud (what they do) became a bit more of this generation. I mean look at me I look up Hipsters and make a blog about it! so they became mainstream... a bit... me not know... I also think they will and are an inspiration for us kids and young adults because we are basically fashion zombies that are part of ''the croud'' (not all of us). so I mean why not try to wear/do thing YOU like or thats wierd but you like it. also I've watched some clips and stuff and there were a lot of hipster wannabees or something (and they said that and stjuff)...
so the aim of this story should be... uhhhmmmm... well be yourself and shop somewhere else than that store where they have racks full of clothes that are the same... I don't know thats it I guess
loes (I guess c;)
You are totaly right! People should stop doing the status quo and start doing things they actually like!
ReplyDelete