today I decided to do a ''diary'' blog. Its from 3-2-14 so a bit late.. Hope y''all enjoy it!
staring at the moon 3-2-14
Its a beautiful clear night today and I'm watching MTV. A thing most girls do when they're zaping form chanel to chanel. Stupid or normal....? I meen we're procrastinating so much! But that could be good said national geographic once. Spring is coming and I can't wait to finally jump in cold fresh water, go to summer camp with my friend. The break. zaping a bit again. But then I notice the bright moon. Geez time goes fast. Exited but also frightful. What will happen? Will I be happy? Meet the right persons? All those questions... Why do I think of that, I meen its not that I can do much about it... We can do a lot about all those questions. But still everything is possible (not everything oh shut you blue). Funny that the moon goes down every single day. And I see it everytime I sit here. Normally its not this clear but now you can see jupiter and some hellotomore stars and stjuff, I know that because of my star app. When I was younger I said that the stars were our loved once that died. Jupiter was my great grandma. I know one time me and my friend had a sleep over and we've been looking out of the window for hours. A clear summer night with full moon. I remember it as clear as the night itself. Or that vacation in Croatia. The see finaly calmed down and the cold breece made the warm night perfect. All those nights I saw the same moon as now. Another sight but the same moon. I decide to turn of the tv and walk uptsairs with my blanket and open the window. Beautiful. Echo I hear someone say. I smile and I'm very grateful for still being here and that this moment took place. Smile again and wave great grandma goodbye. I almost want to cry but that faded into happiness. Yes it will gona be alright, I'm gonna be happy, it will come.
loes
No comments:
Post a Comment