Sunday, 22 December 2013

x-mas time



x-mas time
hey everyone, so it's almost christmas! Even though its almost christmas I dont really have that christmas feeling yet... I know very very stupid. I think thats because around this time of the year there would be a bit of snow, but nope.. Nothing... It is cold and your skin is dry and stuff but no snow. Its like a cold summer. NOT nice. We do have a beautiful christmas tree With presents (I think its fine if you dont have that as long as you're happy with what you do have). And still I dont have that christmas feeling. It will come I guess.

Another thing.. ITS CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY YAY!!!! The time you can  eat, game, bake, craft, sleep and repeat! I love holidays! Of coures you can do whatever you want BUT if you're bored you can do some of these things:

1. sleep, it is very good for your body to rest. Holiday has a reason

2. Bake some cookies, take your favorite cookie recepie (some without chunks if you want to decorate) and put some icing on the cold cookies. you can make it with powdered suger and milk. make sure the icing is paste like.

3. If you have it game! Im like a game nerd in weekends and holidays. its crazy. I can game from morning to evening. I suggest, minecraft, sims, scribblenauts, animal crossing, pokemon, gta 5, assasins creed or cal of duty

4. As I said in another blog you can also do some creative DIY things. If someone asks you to have something ugly/old say yes ''pimp'' it and there you go. You can also look on internet or ask family.

5. clean or reoganise your room. It might be boring or stupid but is super fun when your done. 



so thats all for now I will post something new for new year soon. Thanks for reading and try not to die in a zombie apocalypse.


loes 

No comments:

Post a Comment