Monday, 16 December 2013

whats wrong with people?!


what's wrong with people?!

So I drove home today and I was almost home. And I was just driving on my bike like always. It was a bit later because me and my friends needed to do some stjuff for school. Anyway I was riding and all off the suddan there was this girl around my age and she jus threw soda on me!!! SODA!!! THAT LIQUID THAT IS SUPER STICKY AND STUFF!!!!! I don't know about you but I learned that that is really really really inappropriate. I mean how would she react on that (she would probably swear bad words). My first reaction was nothing...I couldn't say a word. It made me feel a bit like I felt when I was bullied. They were riding as well so I couldn't say anything at the end but still. Now I know what I had to say but off course it's to late now. If you think it is cool to do that don't it can really hurt someone (and the mother of that person becouse she is the one who needs to wash it). So if you see someone doing that say something about it and if it would happen to you you shoudn't swear or something just ask them why. 



Loes



P.S. I'm so sorry I didn't make that much blogs I had to much homework
                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment