hey people
So today I had a math test... I don't think it was very hard and stuf but still. So the thing is everytime I have a math test I get stuck with the time. I don't now how about you but I really HATE that. It happens to me a lot that I don't have enough time. Especially with math and dutch (my english is better then dutch I know right?!).
We also have like these CITO tests its kind of like a test where you need to colour the right dot with your pencil. I always fail at those things. Or it isn't right or I fill in a wrong dot and then when I think i'm done there still is one dot uncoloured and then I need to find the mistake... We only get 40 minutes for around 40/80 questions. Then I have to make it in the break.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW yeah my problems with tests....
loes
heey its kinda stupid but unfortunately I had a insufficient for that test... sad me
ReplyDelete