weekend!
weekend!
so yes it is.... WEEKEND!!! FINALY yessss *busy with a wierd dance* Every week I look up to this day friday its friday friday *rebbeca black* Even though I have to ride 30 min to school and 30 min back it is the best day of the week. So after I'm finally home I will do homework (bluuuuhg) and then eat some food. After all that stuff I go to the swimming pool to teach kids snorkeling. I know some of you guys think ''AWESOME'' some think ''owkay cool'' some think ''idontcarewaevah'' and some think ''what tha hell is snorkeling or something'' weeeelll for the last one it is this thingie down beloow
it kinda looks like that but then with kids and in a pool.
And after that I usually eat some chips (the lays or pringle things) and I watch t.v. the voice or something (it came out of holland so I had a year more watch time then you (if you didn't come out of holland))so that is it I gues... thanks for reading byebyeloes
No comments:
Post a Comment