bullying
hey this story is accually very personal but I still wanted to share it I really appreciate it that you read this.
so it began a few years ago. In the year that my best friend moved to another town. We both were best friends from the first day of school. I had other friends but this was my true best friend. after she left school I felt really alone. Even though my other friends tried to help me I kind of holded back. I just did'nt want their help. This was very stupid of me becouse my friends didn't even standed with me, they just stopt. And that was the time where I got bullied. First it started with normal teasing I thougt it was just a easy game for not long. But it started being worse and the bullies didn't hurt me physical but mentaly. I think that that is even worse. They just began to call me names and made me feel stupid. I was one of the smartest kids in my class and that did'nt help me with it. Sometimes we played a game we call it rond de tafel (around the table) normaly I did'nt play it but this one time I gave it a trie. But that game wasn't a succes. The bullies started wispering and saying things that I could just hear it. They said that they would change the rules or something and that they could just make me look stupid and terrible at the game. And it worked I was terrible and I needed to cry. They laughed. Later that day I went to the teacher. My teacher said that I had to solve it myself. I tried I really did it just didn't work. I went to my teacher again with my mother. Maybe that would work. Then my teacher said that she would try to help. But all she did was nothing. She didn't even look at it. That was it I tried everything I could but nobody would help me. I had nothing left. I just didn't care about anything or anyone. I really wanted to end it... But then my mom asked me if I wanted to change school. Ofcourse I said yes. and that is my story I lived happely ever after. Now I have lots of friends. And most importand I am happy.
loes
"Later that day I went to the teacher. My teacher said that I had to solve it myself." We can try to believe that he has told you this to show confidence in your abilities and to encourage you to find a personal solution to this situation...
ReplyDelete"Then my teacher said that she would try to help. But all she did was nothing." I find this inability to act terribly inconvenient and not at all professional :(
"Now I have lots of friends. And most importand I am happy." Even if I do not know you but through these your writings, I'm really happy for you: the person who I read is smart and full of interest and vitality :)